Thursday, October 16, 2008

i can't laugh, but that doesn't mean y'all can't...



the reason why i say i can't laugh is because i know what that shit feels like firsthand. those of you who know me very well have heard my Spring Break '07 story, those who don't, well let's just say that i fell in a very public place. what kept it from being a real spectacle and the difference between my fall and hers was the fact that i have almost cat like reflexes and i bounced my ass right back up almost as quickly as i hit the ground in an effort to play it off hahaha...

as a permanent reminder there's a really deep gash in my left leg with a really ugly scar that didn't heal well at all.

fuck it, everybody falls a few times in their life and in my opinion i think that what really makes this funny is the Donnie McClurkin that's played while she's on the ground. pay close attention.

fin.

Miami here i come...

1 comment:

Melanie 'Melrose' Rhodes said...

I'll laugh! I'm LMAO right now as she's rolling on the floor. And the Donnie McClurkin joint that was playing post-fall almost killed me! Hahahahahahaha!