Saturday, October 18, 2008

reminder: don't forget to check me out 2night (8-9pm CST at b96hiphoponline.com)



and in case you can't make it to a radio or what have you, here ya go...

set one
John Legend "Green Light"
OutKast "Bombs Over Baghdad"
Abdel Halim Hafez "Khosara"
Jay-Z feat. UGK "Big Pimpin"
Jaycee "My Theme Music"
Jaycee "What You Know About A Millie" (jaycee blend)
T.I. "24's"
Lil' Wayne "Go DJ"
Lil' Jon feat. Ludacris "Bia Bia"
Makaveli "Hail Mary"

set two
The Clash "Straight To Hell"
M.I.A. "Paper Planes"
T.I. "Swagger Like Us"
Yung Joc "It's Goin' Down"
Beyonce "Get Me Bodied" (jaycee blend)
Juvenile "Back That Thang Up"
Snoop Dogg "Drop It Like It's Hot"
LL Cool J "Baby"

yeah i know i know what some of you are already saying to yourselves...

their current mixshow playlist leaves a lot to be desired at the moment but i'm doing my best to inject a different feel and break up the monotony by adding a few recurrents and what not. slowly but surely i'm gonna get the whole station up to speed, y'all know how i do hahahaha...

links...

set one
http://www.sendspace.com/file/soc5r8

set two
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w9p6km

enjoy...

No comments: